Job: Accounting Manager – Nigeria
|| Accounting Manager – Nigeria
||Accounting, Auditing, Construction, Contracting, Finance, Management
Leading Multinational Contracting Company is looking for an Accounting Manager to handle its projects in Nigeria.
He should prepare and deliver timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements, daily cash management reports, balance sheet reconciliations and various detailed analysis reports required by laws, regulations, and board of directors.
• Develop and prepare the annual budget with the assistance of the accounting staff and concerned departments.
• Prepare various board presentations about the financial status of the company.
• Supervise the accounting department’s daily activity and all its functions including accounts payable, accounts receivables, payroll, journal entries and financial reporting.
• Evaluate and assess the performance of the accounting staff to ensure all subordinate duties are completed effectively and efficiently.
• Motivate the accounting staff and encourage them to progress and develop their skills and provide appropriate training to such staff when needed.
• Initiate and/or maintain professional banking relationships.
• Responsible of the company’s cash management including internal and external transfers and manage banking facilities including letters of credit.
• Work closely with the external auditors, provide all requested details and review their reports.
• Ensure timely payment of the company’s liabilities including taxes.
• Having more than 12 years of relevant experience in a construction company.
• Capable of leading, managing and direct subordinate staff, and also resolve employee conflicts.
• Ability to act as a decision maker.
• Thorough knowledge of the International Accounting Standards.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Good communication skills (verbal and written).
• Arabic & English speaker.
Bachelor Degree in Accounting & Finance, CPA is a plus.
Follow us on the links below to stay updated about our latest vacancies. Thank You