Job: Area Construction Manager – Abu Dhabi
|| Area Construction Manager – Abu Dhabi
||Civil Engineering, Construction, Contracting, Engineering, Management
||Abu Dhabi, UAE
Leading Multinational Contracting Company is looking for an Area Manager to handle its Oil & Gas projects in Abu Dhabi.
Closely collaborates with General Manager in directing, coordinating and exercising functional authority for all, initiating, planning, executing, monitoring & control, integration and closing of the Oil & Gas within his area of assigned authority.
• Monitors and directs in collaboration with Project Managers, all site activities to ensure objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and budget parameters.
• Assess and reviews the projects’ Key Performance Indicators to determine accurate status of projects, making tactical decisions for allocating resources, and assigning staff requirement to maintain projects on target.
• Manage changes to Engineering scope and assist in obtaining written client approval on all changes before proceeding with work.
• Prepares reports for corrective actions if project becomes behind schedule or overspends budget, and presents to General Manager with recovery plan.
• Reviews periodic status reports prepared by Project Managers. Prepares and presents reports for General Manager, including monthly summary report.
• Confers with his PMT Manager to provide technical advice to resolve problems.
• Department on-boarding and induction (procedures, guidelines, policies, etc.).
• Collaborates with his PMT Managers in directing and supervising personnel.
• Provide staff on the job training with skills training programs, with aim of increasing worker skills and personnel development.
• Ensures all PMT departments have effective resources and perform with expected efficiency and productivity.
• With minimum 20 years of experience mainly in Oil & Gas projects.
• Experience in the Gulf is a must, with minimum of 10 years as a Project Manager / Projects Director.
• Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a reputable university.
• Preferably PMP qualified
• Primavera, mails and other Window-based applications.
• Excellent oral and written English & Arabic
Follow us on the links below to stay updated about our latest vacancies. Thank You