Job: Construction Manager – Abu Dhabi
|| Construction Manager – Abu Dhabi
||Civil Engineering, Construction, Contracting, EPC
||50,000 – 70,000 AED
||Abu Dhabi, UAE
A leading Abu Dhabi based construction company is looking for a Construction Manager for Roads & Infrastructure project.
* Manage the project taking into account integration across all areas.
* Engage with stakeholders.
* Develop Project Plan.
* Direct project resources.
* Monitor and manage the project schedule.
* Monitor and manage the project budget.
* Monitor and manage the project risk.
* Deal with operational issues.
* Organize steering committee meetings, including ensuring that minutes will be taken.
* Report to the steering committee, raising strategic issues.
* Prepare Project Status Reports and Project Change Requests for the steering committee.
* Ensure project meets requirements and objectives .
* Manage project team members.
* Negotiate and resolve issues as they arise across areas of the project and where they impact on other activities, systems and projects.
* Look after the interests of the project team.
* Organize and chair project reference group meetings, as appropriate.
* Communicate project status to project sponsor, all team members, and other relevant stakeholders and involved parties .
* Maintain project documentation.
Team Leader – work under pressure – have the knowledge of all his field
Experience: Not less than 10 years in the roads fields in gulf region
Education: Bachelor or MBA in Engineering
Preferred experience is in Arab countries
Follow us on the links below to stay updated about our latest vacancies. Thank You