Job: Contracts and Cost Control Engineer – KSA
|| Contracts and Cost Control Engineer – KSA
||Civil Engineering, Construction, Contracting, Engineering, Quality control, Quantity Survey
||Khobar – KSA
Leading Multinational Contracting Company is looking for Contracts & Cost Control Engineer for its Civil Works / Oil & Gas Projects in KSA and other countries in GCC.
• He should acquire a good understanding of contracts that are relating to each project.
• Support and liaise with the Project Managers and Project Teams.
• Produce reports that are in line with company procedures and do this in a timely and accurately manner. This includes cost, project, revenue reports and project baselines. You will be required to do this for several stages of the project or changed requirements.
• He will be required to attend monthly meetings, which will include reviews and updates of the status of the projects.
• Liaise with Project teams to manage the costs in the most effective may that will in turn improve margins.
• Provide the correct costing and revenue information when required.
• Assist Project and Commercial Teams with tender reviews. You will be required to deliver accurate information regarding revenue and pricing and must keep this information up to date regularly.
• Track expenditure in relation with the budgets.
• Complete audit reports regarding the project costs including any information and direction given by a contractor.
• Ensure all invoices are handled and payments are made in a timely manner. You will have to work along side the Project Team to ensure they receive all invoices and that their requirements are followed in regards to payments.
• Identify improvements of the best practice and any risk areas of the project.
• The job requires traveling within GCC
• Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 7 years cost engineering related experience
• Strong project management experience working across multiple projects.
• Experience in various estimating software systems
• Capable in reading /writing/speaking English fluently as the work requires interpretation of contract requirement and condition
• Technical Background such as Mechanical Engineering is preferred. With Accounting / Cost Control background is advantage
Follow us on the links below to stay updated about our latest vacancies. Thank You