Job: Group Business Development Director
|| Group Business Development Director
||Business Support, Civil Engineering, Construction, Contracting, Engineering, Management, Oil / Gas
||20,000 – 30,000 USD
||Lebanon / UAE / KSA
Leading Multinational Contracting Company is looking for a Group Business Development Director. Reporting to the Group CEO, The Business Development Director promotes a positive image of the firm within the community; upholds the firm’s high standards for engineering design and promotes the firm’s policies, practices and philosophies.
• Identify potential customers and develop relationships with key decision makers.
• Develop and manage relationships with managers and key executives within clients and prospective organizations.
• Pursue key clients for major projects being tendered, gather useful intelligence and follow up with clients on submitted bids.
• Identify competitor’s strategies and pricing trends / provide direction on work winning and next steps.
• Review projects scope of works, contract condition and liaise with Area / Project Managers, Estimation / tendering dept., etc.
• Provide intelligence and direction on next steps for bidding.
• Lead business partnership with strategic partners – this includes both expanding existing partnerships and creating new ones;
• Assist in the preparation of proposals and tenders; participate in proposal presentation and price negotiation with clients.
• Plan Business Development activities for new business opportunities.
• Conduct research for current and future markets and make recommendations for new services. Participation in professional fairs, exhibitions, conferences, seminars, etc. to expose company’s services;
• Manage budgets for Business Development activities.
• 20+ years related professional experience
• Must have a track record in the civil engineering contracting market place mainly in the Gulf.
• Must show a loyal/stable track record working for leading International Contractors.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering, or related field
• Registered Professional Engineer
• Client-focused leader and team player possessing excellent marketing, client relation, interpersonal, communication, planning and organizational skills.
• In-depth knowledge or experience on the Gulf market would be an advantage.
• This position requires travel to job sites, meetings, and occasional travel to other offices.
• Should be Arabic and English speaking – written and verbal.
Follow us on the links below to stay updated about our latest vacancies. Thank You