Job: HR Officer
|| HR Officer
||SR 12,000 -SR 15,000
||KSA – Jeddah
– Designing and posting advertisements for jobs on various media such as in the internet and newspapers
– Screening the applications and scheduling interviews of the applicants by matching them with the companies criteria and conducting aptitude tests
– Arrange meetings of the applicants with the HR managers for interview purpose
– To give a track of the progress of the interview process to the mangers and keep them updated
– To check the important documents provided by the applications for their authenticity and maintain their documents with the company
– Volunteer in staff-training process and conduct incubation for the newly joined employees
– Managing confidential matters of the changes in the organization and protecting crucial information of the company by implementing proper security process in the company
– Handling enquires of employees and providing them proper information
– Looking into issues like employee safety, benefits, welfare, health issues, etc.
– Preparing presentations for the employees to make them acquainted with the culture and quality standards expected from the employees by the company
– Plan on-going development programs for the employees of the company at higher levels
– Tracking productivity of the employees and assist them in attaining their goals
– Process, verify, and maintain documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, and classifications
– Record data for each employee, including such information as addresses, weekly earnings, absences, amount of sales or production, supervisory reports on performance, and dates of and reasons for terminations.
– Answer questions regarding examinations, eligibility, salaries, benefits, and other pertinent information.
– Examine employee files to answer inquiries and provide information for personnel actions.
– Gather personnel records from other departments and/or employees.
– Interview job applicants to obtain and verify information used to screen and evaluate them.
– Select applicants meeting specified job requirements and refer them to hiring personnel.
– Arrange for advertising or posting of job vacancies, and notify eligible workers of position availability
– Provide assistance in administering employee benefit programs and worker’s compensation plans.
• Human resource assistants should posses a master’s degree or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
• Sound knowledge of the recruitment process of the organization
• Should have good communication skills which help them in interacting with the employees of the organization and the applicants
• They should have ability to raise appropriate and tricky questions to the applicants to identify their capability in a particular field
• Should be quick and multitasking and endure the work pressure at times
• They should have ability to plan and schedule their work properly
• Should be organized, confident and posses leadership qualities
• Ability to work in a team as well as individually
• Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines and targets
• Committed towards work and strive to solve critical problems
Follow us on the links below to stay updated about our latest vacancies. Thank You