Job: Managing Director Construction – Nigeria
|| Managing Director Construction – Nigeria
||Civil Engineering, Construction, Contracting, Management
||15,000 – 30,000 USD
Leading Multinational Contracting Company is looking for an Managing Director to handle its Civil works’ projects in Nigeria.
Closely collaborates with Group CEO in directing, coordinating and exercising functional authority for all, initiating, planning, executing, monitoring & control, integration and closing of the civil projects within his area of assigned authority.
• Monitors and directs in collaboration with Project Managers, all site activities to ensure objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and budget parameters.
• Assess and reviews the projects’ Key Performance Indicators to determine accurate status of projects, making tactical decisions for allocating resources, and assigning staff requirement to maintain projects on target.
• Manage changes to Engineering scope and assist in obtaining written client approval on all changes before proceeding with work.
• Prepares reports for corrective actions if project becomes behind schedule or overspends budget, and presents to General Manager with recovery plan.
• Reviews periodic status reports prepared by Project Managers. Prepares and presents reports for General Manager, including monthly summary report.
• Confers with his PMT Manager to provide technical advice to resolve problems.
• Department on-boarding and induction (procedures, guidelines, policies, etc.).
• Collaborates with his PMT Managers in directing and supervising personnel.
• Provide staff on the job training with skills training programs, with aim of increasing worker skills and personnel development.
• Ensures all PMT departments have effective resources and perform with expected efficiency and productivity.
• With minimum 20 years of experience in civil work constructions.
• Has been responsible for major construction projects.
• Experience in the African Market is a must, with minimum of 10 years as a Project Manager / Projects Director.
• Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a reputable university.
• Preferably PMP qualified
• Primavera, mails and other Window-based applications.
• Excellent oral and written English.
Follow us on the links below to stay updated about our latest vacancies. Thank You