Job: Project Engineer – Abu Dhabi
|| Project Engineer – Abu Dhabi
||Civil Engineering, Construction, Contracting, Mechanical
||6,000 – 7,000 USD
||Abu Dhabi, UAE
Leading Multinational Contracting Company is looking for a Project Engineer for Oil & Gas projects in Abu Dhabi. He will be an integral part of the construction team for a variety of high profile projects within the region
• Directs and supervise engineering activities of the works.
• Reviews and monitors project progress to assure quality and adherence to requirements of contract documents.
• Schedule and monitor program activity to achieve an “on-time” result including follow-up with external suppliers to ensure timely response to action items.
Assist the construction manager in getting the optimum production rate on site to achieve an “in budget” result as required and prepare production reports.
• Supervise the survey, quality inspections and testing required by the quality procedures, supervise the procedures for inspection and testing materials.
• Coordination between sub-contractors.
• Should notify store keepers of materials approved by the engineers and conditions of storing as per manufacturers recommendation.
Periodical checking on stores and review the material status and availability in stores as needed in accordance to the project program.
• Coordinate and follow up with site engineers and making sure that everyone on site is fully aware of his role in the construction activity.
Responsible for control of work-in-progress, ensures accurate client billings, monitors outstanding accounts receivable and collection efforts on related activities to secure consultant approval of the works being executed on site.
Strict implementation of Safety & Quality & Housekeeping measures on site.
• Assists in the preparation or modification of reports, as-built plans, construction schedules, permits and shop drawings for project.
• Perform other assigned duties as deemed necessary by his supervisor.
• To ensure that all sites engineers requirements for the construction activities are provided.
• Strong background in Oil & Gas projects in GCC with more than 7 years of experience
• Bachelor Degree in Civil / Mechanical Engineering
• Supervising and coordinating a multidisciplinary team by providing advice and solutions for large scale developments.
• Excellent English & Arabic, verbal and written communication skills.
Follow us on the links below to stay updated about our latest vacancies. Thank You