Job: QA/QC Manager – KSA
|| QA/QC Manager – KSA
||Civil Engineering, Construction, Contracting, Management, Quality Assurance, Quality control
Leading Multinational Contracting Company is looking for QA / QC Manager to handle the company’s QA / QC Department in KSA.
• Coordinate with Business Unit Managers to ensure the projects are adequately manned with Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) personnel.
• Carry out audits at both project and country level verifying the company’s adherence to the Integrated Management System (IMS).
• Prepare and issue Monthly Reports and issue to regional, ensuring that any reports generated on a Business Unit (BU) is copied to the respective Business Unit Representative in the country.
• Support the tendering process when requested.
• Carry out annual trend analysis of audit findings and utilizing the findings communicate to all concerned parties the corrective action plans.
• Liaison with Client QA Representatives.
• Prepare the initial Project IMS program for the initial submittal for client approval.
• Maintain accurate records of project and company performance in relation to NCRs INs, PQI, etc.
• Communicate regularly with BU Managers and ensure that all reports generated in the QA/QC department appertaining to the BU are issued to them.
• Provide support and guidance for all QA/QC staff in relation to the execution of their duties.
• Coordinate all IMS inductions for project personnel categorised as foreman and above.
• Carry out all IMS inductions for all Country Office Functional staff as required, maintaining records of their inductions.
• Assist and advise wherever necessary in relation to the IMS implementation
• Attend all necessary meetings as required, at project, country and regional level.
• Participate actively in the continued development and improvement of the IMS system.
• Coordinate and follow up with Auditees to establish if corrective and preventive actions are being implemented and maintained.
• Ensure that all unresolved issues are followed up with the appropriate parties and where necessary elevated to regional level.
• Act as the facilitator in relation to providing copies of international standards to projects personnel.
• When requested carry out Audits of subcontractors and material/equipment vendors.
• Recommend and initiate training for QA/QC department personnel.
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering with minimum of 12 to 15 years of experience in KSA & GCC.
• Excellent salary package with benefits.
• On-going professional and personal development.
• Gain valuable experience on major projects.
Follow us on the links below to stay updated about our latest vacancies. Thank You