Job: QA/QC Mechanical Engineer
|Title||QA/QC Mechanical Engineer|
|Categories||Engineering, Mechanical, Quality Assurance, Quality control|
|Location||Doha – Qatar|
• Bachelor Engineering degree in Mechanical
• Total 7-10 year experience (not less than 5 years as QA/QC Engineer).
• Experience in Gulf region is better, Thorough knowledge of preparation & implementation of Quality procedures, specification, QA Plans, test Plans, work procedures, knowledge of various International standards such as ASME, API, DIN, JIS, BS etc.
• Person shall be responsible for the establishment of a fully documented project quality system in line with the Contract requirements and ISO 9001:2008 covering construction and Pre-Commissioning/Commissioning.
• Should have knowledge on preparation of PQP, MS, ITP, QAP, Site Inspection report and Carryout Field inspections with client Preparation of inspection report & obtain client acceptance.
• Must be at least certified as welding inspector CSWIP 3.1 and / or ASNT level-II
• Must know how to prepare welding procedure (WPS/PQR/WPQ).
• Must know how to read drawings (ISOMETRIC/ P&ID/ AFC/LAY-OUT DRAWING).
• Knowledge & experience in Tank/ Vessel construction & testing is a required.
• Knowledge & experience in equipment installation & alignment is required.
• Knowledge & experience in HVAC installation & testing is required.
• Knowledge & experience in Sewage system is required.
• Knowledge & experience in Fire water & district cooling installation is required.
• Must have not least than 5 year experience in piping installation (carbon steel & HDPE materials).
– Preparation and installation of Quality Procedures
– Knowledgeable or experience in the following: