Job: Regional sales Manager
|| Regional sales Manager
||FMCG, Marketing, Sales
||AED 40,000 to AED 50,000
For a major trading company in UAE.
Manages sales of the company’s products within a defined geographic area/ territory. Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel. Identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term sales and earnings.
FMCG, Food industry experience is required.
Scope of Work:
Collaborates with Sales and Marketing Manager in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company; Manages an assigned geographic sales area or product line to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiate sales price and discounts in consultation with the Sales and marketing Manager
• Manages sales team and develops sales and sales support staff
• Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company
• Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams
• Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products
• Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity
• Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results
• Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures
• Collaborates with the Sales and Marketing Manager to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
• Interprets short and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit
• Collaborate with Sales and Marketing manager to establish and control budget for sales promotion and trade show expenses
• Reviews expenses and recommends economies
• University degree in marketing or business studies is preferred
• Minimum 10 year experience in the same field primarily in FMCG – food products industry
• Problem solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information
• Experience in developing sales strategies
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Follow us on the links below to stay updated about our latest vacancies. Thank You