Job: Senior Estimation Engineer – Lebanon
|| Senior Estimation Engineer – Lebanon
||Civil Engineering, Construction, Contracting, Engineering, Quantity Survey
Leading Multinational Construction Company is looking for Senior Estimation Engineer to join the estimation department in Lebanon.
• To review draft tender documents to ensure all systems and components of the tender are included.
• To prepare tender documentation queries to consultants/clients to confirm and collect any missing data including; shipping costs, insurance, and any regional requirements.
• To prepare reports and supporting documents to submit to Proposal Coordinator to identify areas requiring more information to ensure the Company is positioned to win and secure bids.
• To develop tender cost summaries including equipment, materials and labour calculations for final approval.
• To interpret & review system drawings to identify any difference to tender requirements and raise queries against specification.
• To review and generate Bill of Quantity against system drawings to ensure alignment and to identify materials types & quantities and prepare equipment lists and rough drawings for cost estimation.
• To interpret and follow Company tendering processes and procedures to ensure all aspects of tenders are met including relevant discipline codes and standards.
• To prepare specification documents to submit to vendors for quotations of cost/price of materials and equipment and evaluate same against tender specifications to include in final tender documentation.
• To build relationships and liaise with internal customers and external suppliers and vendors and manage daily correspondence for quantities, costs and specifications.
Degree in an Engineering Discipline (Mechanical, Civil)
Arabic & English Speaker
• a minimum of 15 years of relevant experience
• at least 7 years concentrated estimation / tendering / bidding experience,
• Solid knowledge of tendering regulations in the different GCC countries
• Tendering procedures
• Discipline-specific codes of practice
• General PC applications
• Preparing reports and records
• Data analysis and tender review
• Drawing interpretation and sketches
• Communication and interpersonal
• Materials Costs and quantities
• Project Management
• Strong knowledge of materials costing, purchasing, tendering and specification for FM I&C projects
Follow us on the links below to stay updated about our latest vacancies. Thank You