This job is Full-time, REMOTE.
If you are a developer with more than 3 years experience in web and mobile app development, please send your CV to:
Role and Responsibilities
We are looking to hire a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our rapidly growing software development team. On our team, you will be designing, developing, and supporting the core functionality that drives our technology and services using the latest technology available.
You will be using Node.js, MongoDB and Nginx on the back-end, and React Native on the front-end. We use npm, ES6+, and other modern technologies in our stack. We are firm believers that highly qualified developers can adapt to any syntax / technology, so feel free to apply even if you do not meet all the requirements. We value the ability to learn just as much as proficiency in any particular technology.
Requirements (in order of importance)
- Happy and ambitious personality
- Proven experience in writing clean code, observing design patterns, etc.
- Excellent HTML / CSS
- Excellent Node js , Mongoose (mongodb), JSON Rest APIs
- Ability to function efficiently in a Linux environment
- Must be enthusiastic about learning new technologies
- Working with Frontend React / React native is a plus
- Must be able to work effectively with a remote team (familar with Asana & Instagantt)
- Develop functionality, test, deliver, and support the functionality post-delivery
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- University degree in computer science or any relevant major.
- More than 3 years development experience